ModafinilOnlinePharmacy.com is an online pharmacy that provides quality generic Modafinil online to our customers at significant savings. The generic Modafinil we provide are versions of popular branded pharmaceuticals such as Provigil, Alertec and Modalert.
Why choose generics over brand name medications?
Simply put, generics are cheaper. Aside from being cheaper than branded medications, both of them are of the same indication,the same therapeutic use and of the same standard manufacturing process.
Generic drug manufacturers are not required to duplicate original medical studies proving the safety and efficiency of the chemical compound. Manufacturers can produce generic versions at much lower costs, thus passing on these savings to the customer.
Why is there a price difference between generic and branded medications?
Generics are less expensive because of the patent system. When new drugs are first introduced, they are patent-protected by certain governments for specific periods of time. During that time, other companies within those governments can’t sell or manufacture the drug. This allows the company that developed the drug to market it exclusively and secure a return on the investment which was spent on developing the original drug.
Once the patent expires, drug companies can apply to the Food and Drug Administration to sell generic versions of the drug. And because these generic manufacturers don’t have the same investment costs, they can often sell the drug for a fraction of the cost of the brand name.
Why choose ModafinilOnlinePharmacy.com?
- Our generics are independently certified to be “bioequivalent / therapeutically equivalent” to their branded counterparts. This is done through a process called COA (Certificate of Analysis). Each batch manufactured receives a COA.
- Our generics have identical active chemical compounds when compared with their branded counterparts.
- Our generics may differ in color or shape from the branded drugs. This in no way relates to the effectiveness of the drug. The differences are present for manufacturing, commercial, patent or trademark reasons only.
- All our manufacturers comply with and/or are approved by strict FDA, WHO and GMP guidelines.
- Our manufacturing facilities pass stringent and regular inspections by these relevant authorities.